Karamat Mahwish
Karamat Mahwish ,
Experience:  Clinical Psychologist at Government MTI Lady Reading Hospital
109261799

How can I establish a deep emotional continuing connection

Customer Question

How can I establish a deep emotional continuing connection with a woman I am interested in. Is it all about humor in my opinion, or are they other ways. No one seems really intrested in my life or what I do no matter how hard I try. Also, how do you get someone to remember you the next day because from my experience your forgotton about the next day or in 3-4 days time when conversing someone your intrested in as they talk to 5-10 other prospects before picking the right one for them.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Karamat Mahwish replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. This is Mahwish relationship expert here to assist you with your concern. I’m sorry as it sounds like you are struggling. Would you like a discussion over the call? Or I generate the answer via chat?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No call just messege me.

That’s okay before I generate my answer is there anything you would like to add for my understanding?

Expert:  Karamat Mahwish replied 17 days ago.
Since you haven’t responded I believe there’s nothing you want to add further. I’m providing an answer based on the information shared. Sorry to hear about your struggle. Yes humour can be one of the aspect, but you also need to understand each other’s needs and feelings. Listen to her carefully to hear what she wants. Be supportive to her needs and wishes. It depends what are her preferences you need to explore them via clear communication. Then go as per that. Be kind and loving. I hope that’s helpful. If anything os unclear please do let me know.

I hope I have answered your question, If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do.

Expert:  Karamat Mahwish replied 16 days ago.
Since you haven’t responded I hope this was a helpful answer. I wish you all the best and stay safe.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I feel it should be about needs and feelings however in this day and age its about image what will my friends and family think or me being with this guy or this gal. I believe you have to be near perfect in all aspects in your life to be very attractive to the other partner. People want proof now especially women that a guy has substance through a degree, job has a title with property he can boast about. I find the guys with an attitute and muscle is the only way to go and other decent honest men who have average jobs and average hobbies are fogotton about. Religious or spiritual men are seen as backward, LGBT and athiests, sciencetology people are given more respect nowadays. I do see some connect between the same professions imo especially in the police where the majority marry other officers as no one else understands the job and the shifts. Same with the NHS. I've been on 11 dates and nothing has materialised some of them I didnt feel a connect but the ones I did they didnt feel a connection and they wouldnt even meet a 2nd time which I find that they are not making an effort to make a relationship work. People are shopping about for a partner one gal was honest with me she was considering 5 other guys while speaking to me! I've improved my image but its made no difference. When engaging in conversation with the opposite sex i feel its more of what I have to offer if I like what I hear then I will decide if abcd says then decides. People do not live in the now thats the problem they think they will get someone better tomorrow and your forgotton about on the day you spoke. I've not decided to stop conversing online as it doesnt work and Im wasting my money and focusing on offline real life talking and building a relationship as I find after 3 days you get ghosted they call it!
Thanks for coming back, I think you have been trying a lot so far. You just need to try to be honest with what you are. Present your real self. You can try to improve in all aspects what is possible but you can not compare with others. No one is perfect is the reality. No one has a complete set of characteristics. You can only try and leave the rest. You can not change others mentality but can be yourself. I wish you all the best.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
if you have tried several times to be yourself meet with nothing but rejections why wouldn't you change. It's a game you have to play to win.No one is perfect true but you have to act and dress like it why are the gyms and salons full it's all about that perfect look people dont settle for 2nd best.
Expert:  Karamat Mahwish replied 11 days ago.

Sorry this question has been closed already. Paste a new chat for attention of Mahwish only.