Karamat Mahwish
Karamat Mahwish ,
Experience:  Clinical Psychologist at Government MTI Lady Reading Hospital
109261799

Am lost and lonely in my marriage, We have drifted apart

Customer Question

Am lost and lonely in my marriage
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: We have drifted apart badly argue alot
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Karamat Mahwish replied 15 days ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. This is Mahwish relationship expert here to assist you with your concern around marriage. I’m sorry about your struggle in the relationship. Would you like to share that in details for my understanding today.
Expert:  Karamat Mahwish replied 14 days ago.
Hi there am still awaiting response.
Expert:  Karamat Mahwish replied 13 days ago.
Since you haven’t responded I hope you are okay. Marital conflicts are serious sometimes when both are on different tracks and unable to understand each other. I’m sorry that you are having a tough phase in your marriage. I would suggest you to speak to a marriage counsellor that will be helpful to resolve any disagreements. You both need to listen to each other’s perspective and reflect on the situation before responding. Be patient as this can affect the relationship negatively. Less judgemental is also a key factor. 

I hope I have answered your question, If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do.

Since you haven’t responded I hope this was a helpful answer. I wish you all the best and stay safe.