Karamat Mahwish
Karamat Mahwish ,
Experience:  Clinical Psychologist at Government MTI Lady Reading Hospital
109261799

I earn all the money how do I make my partner feel

Customer Question

I earn all the money how do I make my partner feel financially secure
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: my partner has no rights to my assets as it would attract stamp duty to include her on the existing mortgage
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: she is the most amazing person I have ever met we are engaged atm but she keeps saying she dose not feel secure is this a warning sign
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Karamat Mahwish replied 13 days ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. This is Mahwish relationship expert here to assist you with your concern today. Im sorry to hear about your struggle. As far as practical aspect is concerned you can’t do it as you said. But can’t you give her some money to let her feel secure if that’s all about finances?
Expert:  Karamat Mahwish replied 12 days ago.

Are you there please?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Are you there
please. I’m awaiting the details from you.
Since you haven’t responded I will provide an answer based on the information shared. I’m sorry about the insecurity your partner is having due to financial issues. I understand the practical side of it which I believe she needs to understand and you need to remind her. She’s amazing which seems a good sign she needs to therefore understand you well. You can share with her every thing and make her feel comfortable that she can use the money if she likes to and you can buy things for her but not very big things are possible at the moment. She has to cooperate with you on this as this isn’t seem like in your control. I hope that’s helpful. If anything is unclear please do let me know.
Expert:  Karamat Mahwish replied 11 days ago.
Since you haven’t responded I hope this was a helpful answer. I will be looking forward speaking to you on just answer again. Regards