TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

Looking to speak to someone about my relationship, I'm

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Looking to speak to someone about my relationship
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: I'm trying to establish how to rebuild connection within our relationship. I don't seem to feel as attached as I was and the desire to be intimate seems less
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not sure what else currently
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 11 days ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. I am Therapist Jen.  How long are you together? Sometimes after being together for some time, connection and sexual intimacy may wane, but with some work by both of you, the connection can be established again. You might want to create some fun times similar to things you did at the start of the relationship or involve yourselves in new "adventures " together to stimulate closeness and fun.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
We have been together for 3 years now. Very hard to think of things to do together

Come up with things you did at the start or new things. Each of you pick something and commit to doing it even if it isn't something you feel interested in.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank u will have a go x

Excellent. It might not feel easy at first, but better to try rather than just throw in the towel.