Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I recently brought a Renault Laguna 2.2dt (1999) and i can´t

Customer Question

Hi, i recently brought a Renault Laguna 2.2dt (1999) and i can´t seel the fuel consuption on instrument cluster. Only shows the kms that i've driven, kms that car have and average speed. I have other Laguna from 1994 and shows me fuel, kms before service, average speed, etc etc. Can you help me with this? (sorry my english)
Category: Renault
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Your new model you have not may not have this feature as some features were removed from some models.I would scroll through the menu and items on the dash to see if you can locate it.If this was already done and it is not displaying then I suspect this feature was removed from this model, unfortunately.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete