Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Trying to find a front wiper motor for a 2009 Koleos problem

Customer Question

Trying to find a front wiper motor for a 2009 Koleos problem is I'm British army based in Kenya and there are not many Koleos over here but would the wiper motor of any other Renault fit my car
Category: Renault
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.

Unfortunately, you will need to locate the one specific for your model.You may have to order it in from a country or area that carries it if you are unable to locate it in your area.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete