Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

My Daughter is a paramedic student travelling 60 miles each

Customer Question

My Daughter is a paramedic student travelling 60 miles each way to her posting and the check injectors message has just come on so can she use car tomorrow morning? what does she need to do with car ?
Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Renault. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Renault
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If the vehicle is running properly it should be o.k. to drive for now but what has to be done is to have the fault codes read out/checked with a compatible scan tool or computer plugged into your model to see what codes are set.Once this is done there will be at least one code set that can be used to diagnose and locate the fault here.I do recommend having this done as soon as possible though and to drive only as needed until then.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete