Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

The abs/esp computer is faulty on my 2002 renault vel satis

Customer Question

the abs/esp computer is faulty on my 2002 renault vel satis .what the chances of getting a /repairreplacement
Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? And have the brakes been squeaking?
Customer: the brakes are fine but the abs wouldnt kick in an emrgency I am told and the warning ligt comes on and the car may thus fail an MOT.
Assistant: What is the model of your '02 Renault?
Customer: V6 auto
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I bought a part and my garage fitted but perhaps it was for 2litre version and it didnt work.
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no more thanks
Category: Renault
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.
Dear customer, did teh garage scanned the vehicle? if so what error codes did it show? Thanks in advance.