experteer
experteer,
77184159

I’m looking to buy a new car and have found RE05FVD (Renault

Hi - i’m looking to buy a new car and have found RE05FVD (Renault Clio 2005) but the seller advises that the central locking has a fault that means one door does not lock at all, even manually. Is it possible to give an indication of cost (even range) for this sort of problem?
Amy

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

If the door cannot be locked manually, the door lock itself is most likely defective.

This means that a workshop has to dismantle the door lining and replace the lock.

The cost of the repair should be around GBP 200-250.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I thought it might be steep! Thank you very much - will leave 5* :)

You´re welcome