Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Removal of sump from 1.5 dci Renault scenic 08, 2008 senic

Customer Question

removal of sump from 1.5 dci Renault scenic 08
JA: What is the model/year of your Renault?
Customer: 2008 senic 1.5 dci
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: myself im a mechanic lifted n/s of engine 4 inches but still wont come off
JA: How many miles are on the Renault? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 144000 manual
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at the moment
Category: Renault
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

After the sump removal the car won't start?
is it right?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That was not the question i want take sump off with engine in place but i can't should it come of
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Wasted my money and time you didn't tell me i would have to pay more money a fraud for sure
I am sorry you are not happy with the answers given so far.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer from a different Professional. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Dear customer, i apology for my long delay to communicate with you, i had personal issues and i ahd to travel.
Now about your query, I was looking in my files for the diagram so you can do it without problem but i do not have it. So, i'll opt out and i apology again for all the problems.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Cancel my account now you are a complete waste