sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a 2 warnings on my Renault Trafic 2.0 Diesel (M9R).

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2 warnings on my Renault Trafic 2.0 Diesel (M9R).
The first is Check injection and the second then throws up the engine management light and check emissions.
The garage have plugged it in and got the following error codes:
DF007- Inlet Manifold Pressure Sensor Circuit
DF009 - Air Temperature Sensor Circuit
DF056 - Thermo Plunger No 2 Relay Circuit
DF051 - EGR Water Pump Control Circuit
2425H/9253 - Undocumented Code.I have only had the van a week. I have spoken to the previous owner who said that he had a similar problem and his local garage fit a wiring loom to it.Any suggestions
Category: Renault
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 7 days ago.
Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
Dear customer, could you tell me please the model of the diagnostic tool you're using?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi there, they are using a Snap On Verus Edge Diagnostic tool.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 days ago.

Dear customer, I understand the problem you are presenting but I would like to know if you have any type of failures, because I am observing the error codes and in reality they can simply be wrong signals, the pressure sensor of the inlet manifold with the air temperature sensor and the egr control, they are referring to error code in air intake system basically there may be problems with the MAF sensor, or in the throttle body, it could also be having problems with vacuum leaks in the intake but all according to the symptoms that you present because if you are not experiencing any type of failure basically the problem can simply be a problem in one of the sensors or in the wiring as indicated by the previous owner.

Basically all subtraction codes referring to the air intake system therefore you could be calm, while no apparent failures are present, as for the indicator of checking the injection normally when we buy a second hand vehicle the previous owners do not worry about performing last maintenance to the injection system as a replacement for fuel filters, cleaning of injectors, verification of the pump that is why it is good that when you buy a used vehicle the first thing you do is to submit the vehicle a deep maintenance, this maintenance must also include the system air emission such as the throttle body, the EGR valve may also need maintenance and the problem will be corrected, if you get to have some type of failures such as a loss of power that the vehicle suddenly shuts off

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!