Stephen Rothwell
Stephen Rothwell,
Experience:  Director at Steve Rothwell Limited
106618989

My classic beautiful Renault five 1985 indicators just

Customer Question

Hi my classic beautiful Renault five 1985 indicators just stopped working
Category: Renault
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 5 days ago.

Expert:  Stephen Rothwell replied 4 days ago.

Thank you for your question and sorry for the delay you have had in receiving a reply, my name is Steve and I am a fully qualified vehicle technician with over thirty five years in the trade, hopefully I can help.

Have you checked the fuse and do the hazard lights still work, if you can answer these questions for me I should be able to help further.

Steve

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
The hazards don’t work either
I found a relay underneath that works intermittently if I tap it replace it ?
Expert:  Stephen Rothwell replied 3 days ago.

HI

Yes that relay will be the problem it is the flasher unit / hazard relay combined, If you replace it all should work ok

Steve