sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Ny scenuc not picking g up revs, My scenic not taking fill

Customer Question

Ny scenuc not picking g up revs
JA: What is the model/year of your Renault?
Customer: My scenic not taking fill throttle 07 q6v
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I have change almost every thing
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Renault
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.
I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, there are several reasons why the vehicle cannot accelerate, mainly they are defects in the acceleration system.
The throttle body of your Renault is a body that works with independent sensors, it has a minimum valve, one sensor that measures air flow and also has a sensor in charge of measuring the percentage that the throttle body opens.
This sensor works in conjunction with the computer and the injection system. When this sensor has no response, the system cannot accelerate. For this, it is advisable to start a diagnosis with a computer that has the Renault software.
We proceed to perform maintenance on the throttle body, especially the sensors can be cleaned with electrical contact cleaning fluid before replacing. I know if the problem still persists, we proceed to replace the sensors that the diagnostic equipment indicates to us.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have change throttle body ,throttle pedal sensor,cam sensor,cranksensor and inlet manifold with vacuum sensor my dignostic mChine say one tooth out check timing is ok
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 7 days ago.

Dear customer, thanks for your reply and i am sorry for my delay.
could you tell me please the error codes the diagnostic tool showed you?
Thanks in advance.