Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry, Mechanic
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
105804848

My 2 year old Kadjar's alarm has started going off in the

My 2 year old Kadjar's alarm has started going off in the middle of the night with full siren noise. I am away from home so took it to the Renault store this morning in Bournemouth no one available to help me.Last night it was at 10pm the night before 3 am. Any help appreciated
JA: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?
Customer: I dont have a key just two remote key pads
JA: What is the model/year of your Renault?
Customer: Kadjar 2019
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried using both key pads, normally I dont lock with the pads as the car locks itself. Somewhere saw that I should press the lock button 3 times and so far it hasnt gone off it happens at night. I saw that I should use yje pad to loch and press 3 times
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No everything else fine. I cant have sleepless nights like last night fearing the who neighbourhood would be woken up. Many thanks for taking time to help me

Hi my name is ***** ***** am here to assist you Today you could do with the siren disconnecting as a temporary measure was the Renault dealer to busy.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
How do I do that? Thank you

I will see if i can find a location what is the REG number.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
N90SJA. I am currently on holiday in Bournemouth but live in Yorkshire and heading Cornwall tomorrow. It’s very stressful
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
tomorrow

If it is in an awkward location could you save this link http://www.boschcarservice.com so you can find a good local independent in what area you are located and i will see if i can find the location of the siren give me a little bit of time.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am actually in Ferndown if it helps

As you look at the front of the car the siren is under the skuttle panel on the right hand side at the bottom of the windscreen.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hello Gerry
Thanks so much for responding. I would like your help. At the moment we are with relatives at***** Tomorrow morning at 7 Southwood close We will need to head off mid morning. Help would be appreciated as it’s been a stressful 24 hours after driving down from Yorkshire!!
Philip