sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Renault captue 1,2 tce 2014, renault captur 1,2 tce 2014:

Customer Question

renault captue 1,2 tce 2014
JA: What is the model/year of your Renault?
Customer: renault captur 1,2 tce 2014 : check injection system
JA: What year is your Renault?
Customer: 2014
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ja. kollat att bensinen kommer fram sedan vet jag ej hur jag skall fortsätta?
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nej
Category: Renault
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 17 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they know the make, model, year of your vehicle, engine type and size, fuel type and registration plate number.
Please provide the information above to help Experts find a solution quicker.
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, can you tell me more about your enquiry?

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 15 days ago.

Dear customer from what I understand you have problems at the fuel injection system level and this can be due to several factors, from what I understand you have verified that fuel is reaching the engine but it is likely that the problem you are experiencing is because there is not a good fuel pressure, this can usually be caused by problems in the fuel pump but also by a clogged fuel filter or very dirty injectors.