sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have the megane tomtom 12 plate the centre console for the

Customer Question

I have the megane tomtom 12 plate the centre console for the sat nav will scroll through the apps on the screen, but when I push know to select the app nothink happens, any advice please on getting it fixed
JA: What is the model of your '12 Renault?
Customer: M1
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've only tried to use it but to no avail no matter how many times I've tried, as I said it will scroll through the apps by turning the knob , but when you push he knob to select it doesnt engage, we hoping for a easy solution lol
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Renault
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 12 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, the problem you are telling me about is common when the device's touch screen is not synchronised with the screen, which causes a mismatch between your actions and what is shown on the screen. You should go to a radio and GPS equipment installation centre to have the touch screen checked and calibrated.