Kevin
Kevin, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at Kemsing motor company
84635724

Engine doesn't start, Adblue warning lights on after even

Engine doesn't start
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Adblue warning lights on after even top up
JA: What is the model/year of your Renault?
Customer: 2019
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried to top up adblue but the lights are still on
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That is it
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Can I first ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with today, please?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** you in advance for your willingness to help me out with my van problem
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Are you there?
Hi Wondu I hope you are well. I’m sorry to hear your having ad-blue issues with your Renault and I totally understand how stressful this is. Can I ask did the Mille remaining run out?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Millage is 0 already
Ok so sadly when it runs out the car can only be reset with a capable scan tool to reset the counter to remove the block on starting
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Oh ok so i have no chance to do anything as a driver? any tries
Unfortunately not. Once it’s been run out it requires a computer to reset
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
How much does it costs to get it done?
Average to reset is around $100
Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!