sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I put my 2014 clio dynamique in for a service but when i got

Customer Question

I put my 2014 clio dynamique in for a service but when i got it back the radio and sat nav stopped working.The screen lights up and usb connection works. Could you please help?
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Just the Raunalt sign
JA: What is the model of your '14 Renault?
Customer: 2014 clio dynamiique sat nav
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried disconnect the battery for 2hours
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am not at a garage i'm at home on mu computer
Category: Renault
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 14 days ago.
Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know with whom I have the pleasure to talk, also if possible I would like you to send a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you obtained any error code, it would also be convenient. Keep in mind that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you for now dispense with the call, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, have these elements failed after the overhaul?

Dear customer, as a general answer, since you have not responded to my questions, I must comment that to begin with if the fault began to occur after the revision is urgent that you communicate that with the workshop to which you have gone, as they could have disconnected the infotainment module or somehow disconnected something related to this, since from what you tell me power arrives, since the usb and the screen turn on, however the radio and the sav nat, do not show information, this is a symptom that they are not having communication, sometimes a power failure can cause the deletion of the system, in that case you would have to ask an expert to load a firmware with the data from scratch, but not to check all the connections of this system, if you want I can recommend experts in this area if you tell me where you are.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.