How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Adam Hunt Your Own Question
Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Category: Republic of Ireland Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
Type Your Republic of Ireland Tax Question Here...
Adam Hunt is online now

A client who is non resident in Ireland, has been carrying a

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: A client who is non resident in Ireland, has been carrying a farming trade for 30 years in Ireland wishes to transfer the farm to his son. Can the father claim retirement relief for CGT. He is 66 years old
JA: What is your retirement age?
Customer: 66
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Tax
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 months ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 7 months ago.

This is a question for an accountant, please ask the moderators to move you!

Related Republic of Ireland Tax Questions