Phillip H
Phillip H, RV Body Repairer
Experience:  Vehicle Technician at Richmond Motor Services
108937146

Do you cut motorhome door keys please? It’s a Butstner

Customer Question

Hi do you cut motorhome door keys please?
JA: Hi. What specific product are you working with?
Customer: It’s a Butstner Motorhome and the key for the door into the living part has fractured burstner
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I can lock the door from the inside and use the cab door but want to replace the key
JA: Is there anything else the Electronics Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: RV
Expert:  Phillip H replied 11 days ago.
Hiya

We are a Technical Advice Service only.  We provide Technical Advice to enable you to diagnose and repair your own vehicle.  We dot provide any physical services!

If you require a key I would suggest in the first instance you contact Burstner who will be able to direct you to their nearest Service Centre or provide you with a Mail Order Service for a new Door Lock and Key.

You can contact Burstner via their Website here: Burstner

Phillip