How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 7
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

separated from marriage with legal agreement

Customer Question

If you separate from marriage & have a legal written agreement of splitting assets and financial agreements signed by both parties written by a soliciter & child access agreements & maintenance monies agreed living in Scotland,UK. if one of the parties breaks or does not keep to this agreement what happens? if one of parties is due monies from the agreement when the children come of age or sale of the marital home. say my ex husband has signed over the home to me & was given a payment of cash with monies outstanding as part of the agreement which was £10'000. if he has not kept to his part of the agreement of child maintenance & that I have now had to contact the CSA do i still require to pay him the outstanding monies due? please help! a very frustrated single mother.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

Has the agreement been registered for preservation and execution?