How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 7
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

Hello, my question is, is it possible to remove parental rights

Customer Question

Hello, my question is, is it possible to remove parental rights and responsibility from a absent father, he has no contact with her and refuses to answer my texts and phones calls, my daughter is devastated to his absence and this has caused nightmares and wetting herself when his name is XXXXX XXXXX I had to ask Social services and my health visitor for advice along with a independent doctor, now I have there backing in protecting my daughter and we have a child plan in place in case he does get in contact which is highly unlikely due to the fact he has been absent for over five months now and has shown no interest in her.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Scots Law