How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 8
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

My ex patner is not allowing me to see my child. When i say

Customer Question

My ex partner is not allowing me to see my child. When i say i am coming to collect him she is never there when i turn up. At the moment i live at Durham and travel up to Scotland to see my child but it is always a wasted journey because i can never find her.

I am trying to hold down a full time job and im working away at the moment but my head is all over the place.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

Do you have a court order for contact? How old is your child?