How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12076
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

have a problem with schotish mobility where I paide 4.200 ponds

This answer was rated:

have a problem with schotish mobility where I paide 4.200 ponds for 1 reclaining chare-to be made to my measure ,but got it shorter, so my legs are not on it. Have cmplained several time and also in writing, but got not a respnd.
Thank you for your question.

From what you say the chair was not made in accordance with the agreed specification. If that is the case then you have to reject the chair and demand that they give you your money back, or make you a chair to replace the one that is defective.

If they raise to cooperate with you you will have to see a solicitor as your remedy is to sue them in the court for the repayment of your money.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you
Please let me know if I can help you further with this. Otherwise, if you haven't already done so, please leave positive feedback so that I am credited for my time.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.