How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12178
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I am with the children after domestic violence and needs a

This answer was rated:

I am with the children after domestic violence and needs a good lawyer to help me with my divorce!
Thank you for your question.

You should call the Law Society of Scotland on 0131(NNN) NNN-NNNNand they are allowed to recommend a good family lawyer in your area who will be able to help you. If your lawyer has moved to another firm they may also be able to put you in touch with her.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and 2 other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you