How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12067
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

hello, how does one begin to obtain indictment for gross misconduct

Customer Question

hello, how does one begin to obtain indictment for gross misconduct of the PRHP for falsifying a property condition report, assessing it as 'perfect'? another report assessed the property to be derelict. I appreciate that misconduct in public office has a high may be the case that i different charge is due? sorry for 2 questions
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

If you haven't already done so, and have exhausted all other avenues, you may want to see a solicitor about a judicial review of any decision of the PRHP that you consider is wrong. That is expensive, however, and it may be that going down the political route as you have done would be a better way for you to deal with this.

I have insufficient information to advise further but I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.