my husband died last june since then my stepson has locked

my husband died last june since then my stepson has locked me out the house and his brother has made himself executor.both boys are claiming that i was not ordinarely resident which has still to be resolved yet. i want my belongingings and furniture from the home of which i have receipts i will need a court order for this but my question is will this allow me to enter the house and retrieve my belongings instead of them gathering some things and leaving it for me

A court order would normally ordain them to deliver the items to you. Any other arrangement would be by agreement between the lawyers.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.