How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12081
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

what can I do to get access to my daughter when childs mother

This answer was rated:

what can I do to get access to my daughter when childs mother wont let me have her
Thank you for your question.

You see a solicitor and instruct an action for contact in the sheriff court. The court will assign a Child Welfare Hearing and can make an order for contact which will have the effect of ordering the mother to let you have the child at such times as the court thinks is in the best interests of the child.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you