Hi there my partner has just been charged with 3 counts of

Hi there my partner has just been charged with 3 counts of domestic assault. He has a clean record and basically just lost his temper. No marks on victim as family member and is normally a good person and family members statement said this. Family member just got too big a fright this time. What sentence should he expect? Case with CPS now. He admitted everything without a lawyer present.

He will be fined according to his means or alternatively sentence will be deferred for good behaviour.

A first offence, where the family have forgiven him is unlikely to result in a severe sentence. If he does it again, however, that will be a different matter.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
We all live in the same house so I would assume it will be a fine thank you for your help!
You're welcome. Don't forget to rate my answer so that I'm credited for my time.