31090051

We are not completely satisfied with the triple glazing which

We are not completely satisfied with the triple glazing which we had installed three years ago. We have had "remedial" visits but the problem still exists. Our last two letters of complaint have not even been acknowledged never mind actioned. What regulatory authority can we contact to resolve our problem? We are in Aberdeen and the company is registered in Scotland

You can contact Trading Standards at your local council but there is no specific regulatory body for home improvements companies.

You also have the option to make a claim for damages in the sale of goods legislation.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.