Hello my home was repossessed a couple of weeks ago and my

Hello my home was repossessed a couple of weeks ago and my lender mentioned that we paid only 2 payments in 2013. However I have proof that we made 9 payments to them. I was travelling on business when they changed the locks on my doors. How can I get my home back?

How much were the arrears at the date they took the house?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, not sure if you received my reply... we were told the arrears were 15000 pds and that we only made 2 payments last year. However, we made 9 payments totalling approximately 10,000 pds.

The problems here are:

1. There were arrears at the time of repossession.

2. They have, as a matter of law already repossessed the house.

Because of this the only way the lender will agree to hand the house back is if you repay the mortgage account in full. To do that you may have to find an alternative source of funding.