I bought a laptop on gumtree, the description says "fully working"

I bought a laptop on gumtree, the description says "fully working" but in fact it's a broken one and should be sold as spares and repairs. I've reported this incident to Action Fraud. Is there anything else I can do about it? Thanks.

If this is a private sale you have no claim under the a Sale of Goods Act but you can sue the seller for damages for misrepresentation.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. But what if I don't have her full name? I only have her address and a phone number.

You'll need the name before you can do anything further. If you have the address you might get the name from council tax records. If all else fails you may have to get an enquiry agent to help you.