How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12189
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

My neighbours downstairs use or grow or sell cannibis my house

This answer was rated:

My neighbours downstairs use or grow or sell cannibis my house stinks of it my cuboards really strong the close stinks and the the neighbours upstairs gett the smell in there house as well reported to the housing ,police .It mskes my eyes sting and gives us headaches but no one seem to help this is been going on for three months my son is staying with my mum as he cant stand the smell .Whst can I do ?
Thank you for your question.

You can go to the local council and ask them to take steps towards getting an ASBO against the neighbours. Gather as much evidence as possible and insist that the council do an inspection. The ASBO can result on them being removed from their homes.

Happy to discuss further but you should see a lawyer of your choice to get this underway.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you