How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12188
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

Hi hi,My partner have a joint property in Glasgow with his

This answer was rated:

Hi hi,
My partner have a joint property in Glasgow with his ex. He was trying to contact this girl as he wanted to sell the property, but she refused to speak to him. She is still staying in the property. We are currently living in London. Please advise. Thank you.
Thank you for your question.

If she won't speak about it he will have to threaten an action in court for the sale of the property. That would be his remedy of no agreement as to a buy out can be reached.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you