How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12180
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

Do we need make a trip to Scotland to settle this? How can

This answer was rated:

Do we need make a trip to Scotland to settle this? How can we present this as a court case? Thank you.
Thank you for your question.

No you don't need to come to Scotland. You can instruct a solicitor to act for you. You would have to instruct a solicitor to deal with the court action unless you know how to raise and deal with it.

Most solicitors will accept instructions by email.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you