How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12072
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I would like to view title deeds for my house as a there has

This answer was rated:

I would like to view title deeds for my house as a there has been a dispute over ownership of a piece of land.
Thank you for your question.

What county do you stay in and how long have you lived there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ayrshire. The address is Corseclays House Ballantrae KA26 0JX. The property was purchased 2006

Your titles can be found at the following link.

I would be grateful if you could add a £10 bonus to cover the cost of the search. Thank you.,.jpg&authkey=!AB6aa7sNsBEF6U8
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not able to view?,.jpg&authkey=!AB6aa7sNsBEF6U8

Have you got this now?