How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12188
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I live in a high rise block in Glasgow with a local play area,

This answer was rated:

I live in a high rise block in Glasgow with a local play area, I Believe it is covered by CCTV.My nine year old daughter was beaten by an older boy in this play area.No one will tell me were he lives.Can I ask to see CCTV for evidence, and use it as proof of anti social behavior.
Thank you for your question.

As a crime has been committed, you should report this to the police. The police will then be able to investigate and as part of this examine any CCTV footage. You can't ask to see it without making a report.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you