My wifes daughters partner owns a property jointly with his

My wifes daughters partner owns a property jointly with his ex partner. She does not keep the property in good order and is not cooperating with its sale. Meanwhile he must continue oaying £300 per month. How can this be resolved.

He can raise a court action against her for an order for the sale of the house under the supervision of the court. This action is called division and sale. The court would order a valuation of the property and appoint an estate agent to act in the sale and a lawyer to deal with the legal work. If she didn't cooperate, the court could find her in contempt and deal with her accordingly.

He will need to instruct a solicitor to deal with the case for him.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your reply. You have answered my question to my satisfaction. Best regards.
Thank for your reply. Don't forget to rate my answer on the system so that I'm credited for my time.