How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 7
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

after a short 4 weeks of my kids staying with their

Customer Question

after a short period 4 weeks of my kids staying with their dad to allow me time to get over anxiety/depression he is now refusing to return them and is now forcing them to start at a new school next week in his home town. both children whish to return home to their school and friends. I can I remove them?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

Does he have parental rights, ie, were you married to him, is he named on the birth certificate or is there a court order?

What ages are the children?