How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12176
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now
Scots Law
This answer was rated:

looking for confirmation of membership of D L Anderson. 7/40

Bouverie Street Port Glasgow ?*****Port... Show More
Bouverie Street Port Glasgow ?*****Port Glasgow 1950s -60s. can you help ?.
Show Less
Ask Your Own Scots Law Question
Thank you for your question.
If you need your employment history for any reason including to make a claim for Compensation, for example:
industrial injury
road traffic accidents
medical negligence
hardship (such as redundancy)
Widows Pension
appropriate charitable organisation
and you require confirmation of your employment history as evidence in support of your claim you can either apply for this information yourself or choose to do this via your solicitor or agent.
This information is available by contacting the Record Retrieval Service (RRS) at:
HM Revenue & Customs
National Insurance Contributions & Employer Office
Record Retrieval Service
Room BP8003
Tynemouth House
Benton Park View
NE98 1ZZ
How to request an employment history:
To make your request for an employment history, please complete the claimant's evidence of employers form available from the link below: Please note, requests made on this form will help HMRC to process your request more quickly. 'Incomplete forms will result in the correspondence being returned to you'.
You must provide:
full name
date of birth
National Insurance number
employment years required
your original signature (or your client's original written consent to send you their employment history signed within 18 months of date of receipt)
Request an employment history at
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.