If someone from a sequence agent told a member off family

If someone from a sequence agent told a member off family that my father was bank ruped an caused me cash flow though customers finding out do i have a case
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
In particular what do you mean by a "sequence agent"?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

bank rupted agency

How did the customers find out?
Was the statement that your father was bankrupt true?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes but i have been in business for5 weeks now and a customer of mine held back payment because it went from there office to a family member to her son in law who works with them an cost me cash flow an to lose time on job an some othere contracts

From what you say, you have no claim.
If the information is true then customers, if they are told from whatever source, can decide whether to do business with you, or not, as the case may be.
The information may or may not be relevant to any contract you have of course. If you have provided goods or services and you customer doesn't pay you can raise a claim under the contract. Your father's status isn't likely to be relevant.
However, claiming for a held back payment that you are due under a contract is different from customers deciding not to do business with you at all. In the latter case you have no legal remedy.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks for your help

No problem.