Hi, I had a phone call about my disabled daughter who is 24,

Hi, I had a phone call about my disabled daughter who is 24, this phone call discussed an occupational therapy report and i recorded it. Is it perfectly legal for my daughter to listen to the recording as a third party as it's about her? The person who phoned was not the OT but a person the report had been sent to. The OT did not ask my daughters permission or make any contact with her or myself

The is nothing to prevent you playing the recording to your daughter.
Happy to discuss further.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, thank you, ***** ***** to make a complaint about this occupational therapist as she disclosed personal information to a housing officer which is deeply degrading. I rang her, she refused to provide my daughter with a copy of the report, she then changed her story and denied the actual contents of the report, she then said it wasn't a report. My daughter only met the OT twice in 2010 and we are very upset. Could this phone call recording be used as evidence given that she has breeched data protection?