31090051

hi i live in 4 in ablock flat shared path that is all, i erected

hi i live in 4 in ablock flat shared path that is all, i erected a six foot fence around my garden with a gate for axcess into my garden. my neighbour who live above me, a tennent in the house about a year, has screwed 4 screws into the stabs 2 seperate stabs to hold a washing line stretcher, they do have a fence of their own but has used mine for this, but before i approach them i would like to know where i stand. i have lived in this house 32 years and i own it .
If the fence is entirely on your land he is not entitled to attach anything to it. You can insist that they remove it.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.