31090051

I had one litter of pups the pups are all sold and are now

I had one litter of pups the pups are all sold and are now 11 months old unfortunatlly one had to be out to sleep last week as it developed dcm a heart condition they were all health checked before they left and were ok to go. the owner has contacted me and asked for a full refund where do i stand. i'm in scotland.
What does your sale contract say about this?
What caused the heart condition?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It wasn't a contract as I'm not a full time breeder it was just a one off litter. The condition is common in this breed they can develop it at any time.
Thanks for your reply. Unless the buyer can establish that the dog had the condition at the time of purchase, there are no grounds for providing a refund.