How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 7
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

Hi there I am in scotland, I split up with my long term partner

Customer Question

Hi there
I am in scotland, I split up with my long term partner last September after he cheated on me.
I had taken out lots of debt to pay for our impending wedding which of course was cancelled.
I took out a loan to consolidate everything into one payment and he agreed (have emails etc) to pay me £100 per month for 4 years to contribute towards the loan.
This started has worked until now, he has stopped paying. I have emailed him to ask if its an error with no reply, I have emailed him a 2nd time asking for him to check it out.
I am now looking for some legal advice.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
Did you split up September 2013 or 2014?