How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12183
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

i need to find out how to get full custody of my 3 kids as

This answer was rated:

i need to find out how to get full custody of my 3 kids as i am going to be going for a divorce on the grounds of adultry. i have been seperated for almost 2 years now and just want to get this done to move on withmy life and away from the ex.
Thank you for your question.
There's no such thing as custody any more.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
hi. my ex partner walked out on our marriage almost2 years ago saying she did.ent love me anymore. i thought she was seeing someone else but could.ent prove it. ahe now has said that she has just started seeing someone and keeps brong the kids into the coversation... as its joint cust ody of the kids but i dont want that. not now. i claim the child benifit and tax credits for our 3 youngest and they are registerd at my adress as living here even rhough my ex and myself get the kids on alternet days. i get them 4 days one week and 3 days the next as does she. what chance have i of getting the kids for full custody or whatever it goes by now.