How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12085
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

Hi my partner involved with me and he is now in bail condition

This answer was rated:

Hi my partner involved with me and he is now in bail condition and we will have court but am I able to forgive him because I love him and I want to continue with him and this is first time happened please tell me how can help him
LondonlawyerJ :

Hello, i am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to help you with this.

Customer: Hi
LondonlawyerJ :

Can you just tell me what you want to know. Do you want the prosecution stopped or do you want the bail condition removed or do you want him sentenced lightly?

Customer: I need help to avoid any things for him
Customer: he has court in 24 of February I want to stop he is on bail condition he was thread me and punch me but this is first time he was nice before we have 8years relationship
Customer: how can I help him
Customer: hello are you there
LondonlawyerJ :

Yes I am here. Do you want to stop the prosecution and him back living with you?

Customer: do you have any contact number land line I send you my document I'm leaving in glasgow
Customer: yes
LondonlawyerJ :

Is this case in Scotland?

Customer: yes I want stop the court
Customer: yes in scotland
LondonlawyerJ :

I am an English lawyer and I know virtually nothing about the Scottish legal system I will need to opt out of this qustion.

Customer: after the police arrest him after a night he went to court and release on bail condition and in February has court I want to stop
Thank you for your question.
I'm a Scots lawyer and can help you with this. You won't be able to stop the prosecution. You may be able to indicate to your partner's defence lawyer that if he were to apply to have the bail conditions varied you would write a letter to the court or attend the hearing to confirm you are prepared to have him home.
Happy to discuss further.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12085
Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you