How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12187
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

Hi JGM when i say im their appointee it means ive been granted

This answer was rated:

Hi JGM when i say im their appointee it means ive been granted financial resposibilty reguarding my sisters finances with the Department of Work and Pensions and held totally responsible for any changes and liable for their finances as its my name on all correspondance with the DWP
Thank you for your question.
That is not a legal status but if that's the case then the social workers shouldn't be interfering.
Let me know if you have anything further you need to know.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your advice i can now go and deal with my situation with Social Work Department


Again Thanx