How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12195
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I spoke to you a few weeks ago and you advised me to send

This answer was rated:

I spoke to you a few weeks ago and you advised me to send a letter to conservatory company giving them one weeks notice of £700. I have done this and they have replied that architecs and various other people had to be paid from the money which I have disputed as we did not agree to go ahead with conservatory. They did eventually admit they hadn't applied /building permission when I confronted them. I have asked copy of payment to architec and a copy of any other payments they say they have paid. So far I haven't received a reply. I would appreciate your advice. Do you think they are not bothering because I haven't sent my letters without lawyer headed paper.
Mrs C McGurk
Thank you question.
They certainly aren't taking you seriously. Get a lawyer to write. If that doesn't work take them to the small claim court.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you

could you recommend a solicitor in my area who would write letter .


Experts on JustAnswer aren't allowed to recommend specific solicitors but you can use the Find a Solicitor link at to find someone suitable.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you

My pleasure.