How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12070
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

my name is ***** ***** am 54yrs off age i am looking

This answer was rated:

hi my name is ***** ***** am 54yrs off age i am looking for a lawyer who will come into a tribunal with me i suffer copd and since last august i was diganosed with heart falure i am going to apply for DLA and i dont have the health to fight the system as i find it so distressing and humilaiting is there anywere i can get help
Thank you for your question. I am a Scots lawyer and will try to help you with this.
Which area of Scotland do you stay in?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The solicitors who know most about this type of law are those who work in Law Centres such as Castlemilk law centre, Govan law centre etc. solicitors in private practice aren't quite as knowledgable generally so I suggest you find the law centre nearest to you for assistance.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you